Library & Knowledge Services is a multidisciplinary information service available to all employees and students within Somerset NHS Foundation Trust and the wider Somerset health community.
We have a team of professional and knowledgeable staff who provide information for patient care, decision-making, learning and research.
What do we do to support healthcare organisations?
- Support research and innovation
- Facilitate exploration of treatment options
- Support the education of future NHS staff
- Find evidence to inform business cases
- Discover information for clinical audits
- Support organisational knowledge management
- Provide advice on high quality, trusted and reliable information for patients and the public.
Where we are
The main library is based at Musgrove Park Hospital opposite the concourse by M&S. There is also a branch library at Cheddon Lodge on the Wellsprings Hospital site that is available for staff on site/remote working/community workers/students on placements. Both libraries offer Wifi and computer access.
There is 24/7 service for all registered library members via a keypad code.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more contact the library