- Worrying about your health when there is no medical reason to.
- Seeking comfort and reassurance
- Checking your body for symptoms
- Avoiding certain activities as if you are ill
- Drawn to any information about illnesses and seeing these signs within you
- Worrying that your Doctor may have missed something
Talking Therapies can offer different types of therapy and support for these types of difficulties. To discuss how talking therapies might help you please – Refer Yourself and you will be contacted to arrange an initial First Appointment.