- becoming very self-conscious about meeting other people
- worried others are judging you negatively because of your appearance.
- Spending long periods of time thinking about how you look
- Trying to hide how you look
- Frequently checking your appearance in a mirror
- Seeking reassurance
Talking Therapies can offer different types of therapy and support for these types of difficulties. To discuss how talking therapies might help you please – Refer Yourself and you will be contacted to arrange an initial First Appointment.