What are the Symptoms of Anxiety?
- Difficulty concentrating or focusing on things.
- Feeling tense; having muscle tightness or body aches predominantly in neck and shoulders.
- Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep because you can’t switch off.
- Feeling fatigue.
- Feeling edgy, restless, or jumpy.
- Stomach problems, nausea or IBS symptoms.
- A pervasive feeling of apprehension or dread.
- Intrusive thoughts
- Concerns about the future
These thoughts and feelings can lead to :
- Putting things off.
- Avoiding situations.
- Difficulty relaxing.
- Constantly worrying.
Talking Therapies can offer different types of therapy and support for these types of difficulties. To discuss how talking therapies might help you please – Refer Yourself and you will be contacted to arrange an initial First Appointment.