If you are 18 years or over and registered at a GP surgery in Somerset, there are a number of ways you can refer yourself to Talking Therapies:
Your details will be submitted securely into our patient management system and a member of our team will contact you regarding your referral. For your records, you can print the form prior to submitting. Simply click “print” on your browser window or use the keyboard shortcut ctrl+p and follow the instructions.
Alternatively you can:
- If you have access to a printer you can print and complete this self referral form and return it to us via the freepost address: Freepost RTRE-UJCG-XXZG, Referral Coordinator, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Pearl House, Church Street, Bridgwater, TA6 5AT
- Pick up a self-referral form from your GP surgery or your Community Hospital, complete this and post it back to us (Freepost).
- Speak to your GP who can refer you directly to us.
- If you are already receiving treatment through Somerset Partnership you can speak to your Health Professional who can refer you to us for an Emotional Health Check.
- Call 0300 323 00 33 To book yourself in for an Emotional Health Check with one of our team.