- The Devon and Exeter Institution are offering a set of online jigsaw puzzles they have made out of the evocative illustrations from their Our Region Revealed digitisation project. You can choose how many jigsaw pieces you’d like to take on, from six (great for kids) to up to 1,000 if you’d like a challenge. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for more ideas.
- Trying to keep a mini Van Gogh entertained? Try Tate Kids‘ selection of games, quizzes and art project ideas.
- 2Faced Dance Company have put together an online suite of video and podcast activities for children, adult fitness, youth dancers and professionals to engage with
Soundcloud – https://soundcloud.com/user-918766084
- The Royal Opera House are offering a schedule of free broadcasts and live content that audiences can access for free anywhere, anytime https://www.roh.org.uk/news/the-royal-opera-house-launches-a-programme-of-free-online-content-for-the-culturally-curious-at-home
- Sadlers Wells invite us to join them online for free dance performances and workshops https://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/2020/digital-stage/
- Google Arts and Culture – Virtual gallery visits across the world https://artsandculture.google.com
- The Reading Agency Hub is a good site to explore for ideas around activities https://readingagency.org.uk/hub/