The Library & Knowledge Service is based in The Academy on the Musgrove Hospital site.
Staffed opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM. 24/7 access is available to registered library members. Door access codes are required during unstaffed hours. You can also Join the library.
There is additional library study space at Cheddon Lodge details can be found on the Cheddon Lodge Learning Space page
We are currently running with limited staffing onsite, this may impact on some of our services in the following ways:
- There may be delays in responding to your emails or queries.
- The library space may be unstaffed at short notice (service updates will be provided via the library website and our Twitter account).
- Requests for books and articles from other libraries may be delayed as many other NHS libraries in the region also have staff shortages.
- We may need to negotiate deadlines for literature search requests.
- We cannot currently take requests for assisted searches to support academic work, please contact your academic institution’s library services for assistance.
- You may be offered library inductions or training via MS Teams, or redirected to self-directed learning on OWL.
Thank you for your understanding.