Parkinson's disease

If you have Parkinson’s disease, you will be seen at the specialist clinic in Dene Barton Community Hospital where you will have a physiotherapy and occupational therapy assessment in addition to a medical review.

Our specialist nurses can offer advice and support and put you in touch with other healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists and occupational therapists. They have close links with Parkinson’s UK (formerly the Parkinson’s Disease Society) and can make contact with community support workers for you.

How to access this service

Your GP or any other health professional can refer you to this service – you can also refer yourself. You can make contact by emailing