Welcome to the Somerset NHS Foundation Trust Video Consultation Waiting Area.
Attend Anywhere is a secure NHS video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times only. If you would like to have a video consultation then please contact your service.
The video call is free (except your internet usage charge) and data is not used whilst you are in the waiting room. We recommend you connect to the call over WiFi.
You can use Attend Anywhere on a PC, Mac or an iOS/Android device, using a Google Chrome (for PC/Mac/all mobile devices)/Apple Safari (for Macs and iOS devices) browser. Attend Anywhere will not work on Internet Explorer . Download Google Chrome or Safari for free.
A Patient leaflet for connecting to the platform is available via this link Video Consultation Patient Leaflet
- Please watch the two short videos (found to the right of this page) to explain how your video consultation will work.
- When you are ready to start your video consultation please click on your waiting area below.
- Click Start Call on the next screen. – This will also check your device is set up correctly.
- Complete your personal details. – We will not store the details you submit and any details will be transferred securely.
- You will now be checked in for your appointment and your clinician will connect with you shortly.
Help and Support:
- If for any reason you cannot connect to the waiting area or your clinician please close your internet browser and try connecting again.
- If this does not work, the clinician will attempt to telephone you on either your landline or mobile phone to carry out your appointment.