Frequently asked Questions


Do I have to inform the DVLA?

It will depend on the severity of OSA you have and how symptomatic you are. You can look on the Government website for more information. (


how do I get spares for my mask?

You will be given new parts once a year. If you need more, you can purchase through Resmed directly (

can I take my CPAP abroad?

Yes, it has to go as hand luggage, can be scanned safely. You may need an extension lead & travel adaptor plug in the hotel.

my symptoms are returning despite wearing CPAP, what do I do?

Call the department and we will advise accordingly. We may need to adjust the settings.