We offer free and confidential contraceptive and sexual health services to help you make healthy sexual and reproductive choices.
We hold a range of drop-in and pre-booked clinics. We test, diagnose, treat and give you support for a range of sexual and reproductive health issues including:
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Contraception including emergency contraception
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing
- Chlamydia screening and treatment.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)_ and Post Exposure Prophylaxis after Sexual Exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Sexual assault
- Pregnancy Testing
- Sign posting to abortion services
- Psychosexual Service
You can contact the SWISH service via the telephone booking line or online booking via the Swish website.
SWISH has clinics around the county. You can find details here along with opening times: