Sexual Health Service: Somerset-wide Integrated Sexual Health Service (SWISH)
We offer free and confidential contraceptive and sexual health services to help patients make healthy sexual and reproductive choices.
We test, diagnose, treat and give support for a range of sexual and reproductive health issues including:
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Contraception including emergency contraception
- Complex contraception referrals
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis after Sexual Exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing
- Chlamydia screening and treatment.
- Sexual assault
- Pregnancy Testing
- Sign posting to abortion services
- Psychosexual Medicine Service
You can find current service details, including clinic locations and opening hours if you follow the link to the SWISH website.