Techniques covered include:
- Managing symptoms of low mood, anxiety, stress and worry
- Relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Identifying unhelpful thoughts and learning to manage them
- Assertiveness and techniques to improve communication with those around you so that it is easier to get support
- Problem solving techniques
The sessions are run every week for 2 hours and each course lasts for 7 weeks. The courses are run by a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) and a Health Visitor and can be attended online or in person. Babies are welcome to attend with you.